Are you interested in cosmetic dentistry procedures, wondering if any of them might be right for you? There are some great options available to residents of Lafayette, LA, including:
- Gum contouring – You can reduce a gummy smile painlessly
- Teeth whitening – Our office offers several options including in-office and at home whitening treatments
- Clear braces – Invisalign aligners offer great results in teeth straightening without noticeable metal braces and painful adjustments. Best of all, they’re easily removable for eating, brushing your teeth, and flossing.
- Dental bonding– Dental bonding offers great options for replacing old amalgam fillings and for correcting imperfections. This material can also be used for whitening and re-shaping of your teeth, too.
- Veneers – Want a total smile makeover? Dental veneers are dramatic and impressive!
There have been many advances in cosmetic dentistry in recent years. It’s more possible than ever for the average person to have what used to be considered a smile for the rich and famous.
That’s why dentists need to operate with continuous improvement principles to be able to continually offer their patients the best in class solutions. Dr. Michael J. Young makes dental education a priority, and continues to explore available proven solutions that can benefit the health, wellness, and cosmetic goals of his patients.
Get a Smile Assessment Today
Want to know what is available to help you get your smile more beautiful than ever? Schedule a consultation today to talk about your options. Dr. Young offers general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry procedures to help you.