Dr. Michael Young is committed to building trusting relationships with our patients. We want you to feel completely comfortable at your appointment, and we encourage you to tell us your thoughts, comments, and experiences to let us know how we’re doing. Your feedback will help our staff analyze our performance to see if we are meeting our goals and keeping all our patients happy and healthy. Additionally, your testimonial will help give new patients an unbiased perspective and expectation about the quality of service we provide.
Your patient feedback should include your thoughts, feelings, complaints, recommendations, reactions, and anything else that summarizes your experience. Your positive comments help us stay motivated and confident. We hope your appointment was extremely pleasant and your opinions will help us improve in the future.
To participate in our patient satisfaction survey, consider answering the following questions:
- How easy was it to set your appointment?
- How were you greeted by our receptionist when you arrived?
- How would you rate the cleanliness and neatness of the waiting room?
- How would you rate the cleanliness and neatness of the operatory?
- How long did you have to wait before you were called for your appointment?
- How friendly was our office staff?
- How friendly was your general dentist?
- What do you think about the quality of the service performed?
- Were your concerns fully addressed by our staff?
- How easy was it to check out and pay after the appointment?
- Are you likely to recommend our Lafayette dentist office to your family and friends?
We are dedicated to patient satisfaction and we urge you to discuss all your concerns with our team. We hope to exceed your expectations and continue keeping your mouth happy and healthy. Your patient feedback can help spread a good word about Dr. Young and his services. To leave feedback or request an appointment with Dr. Young, fill out our patient form or call our family dentist office in Lafayette at (337) 237-6453.